Saturday, June 18, 2011

Plans

On the right, you will see that I have created a label cloud. It seemed like a bloggy thing to do. And, man, with labels like 'depression' and 'narcissistic', it is little wonder to me that so many of you (all five of you) keep coming back! I sure know how to keep the troops entertained!

Anyway, here's some things I'm thinking about doing with my life if my schooling proves fruitless:

-professional wreck diving
-family history-working
-manatee-saving
-white water raft-guiding
-living somewhere not in this country-ing
-enchiladas
-playing the banjo-ing
-speaking Arabic-ing
-rugby


Now I know what you are thinking. Wreck-diving and raft-guiding sound kind of adventurous and athletic. And rugby? Is she confused? Nope, folks, after years of searching I think I've finally found my inner moxie, and these are the places I want it to take me. Which means that, when that day comes when going out and doing something sounds more appealing than sitting on my bed watching Netflix, I will know exactly what to do. I am growing up, everybody.

If you read the Arabic-speaking part and thought that was kind of bizarre, it's ok. It is to me too. If you read enchiladas and thought maybe that wasn't a very realistic thing to do with your life, then maybe you, too, have a lot of growing up to do.

Now go show some lovin' to your Fa's!

4 comments:

All the good... said...

Mishkabobs! I am so glad that you added labels to your blog! I just read about your whole blog life! You are amazing and I am so blessed to have you in my life!

Tiffany said...

Go for it, Mish! You can do anything at all! Maybe I'll get off my lazy, netflix-mooching rear and join you in some of that.

Collette Mae said...

Hahaha laughing out loud. Right now. What more can I say?

Joe and Christie said...

Mish, I'll wreck dive with you! But I won't learn Arabic. Sorry.
Jury's still out on the banjo-ing.
:)