Monday, May 17, 2010

Becoming a Better Mish

I've recently made two internal goals that I'd like to make external, via my blog, so I can be kept accountable.

1. Smile at people in passing (as much as is possible with the long path, of course).

2. Address people by name when I greet them. I feel like "Hey, Larry! How are you?" is a lot more meaningful than, "Hey, how are you?" ...which is what I usually do. Sometimes it's because I've forgotten their name, but most of the time it's just laziness. But no longer.


So let it be written.






Yes that is the best picture I could find of people greeting each other.



3 comments:

Karrot Soup said...

...so let it be done.
(Sorry, had to channel the Ten Commandments.)

Joe and Christie said...

Oh Mish. You are just the coolest.

Bryce said...

Noble goals, Mish! I know what you mean about names. I've had many a conversation where I simply did not recall who the other person was, and yet they seemed so chummy. Who am I to spoil a good thing by admitting the sad truth of my forgetfulness?