Monday, February 8, 2010

Brenda Returns

Ok, this is getting out of control. Within the past three days we have received two more, nearly identical sympathy cards from Brenda, chock-full of the same disjointed moving intentions, parental nostalgia, and Osmond family love. Brenda, you're breaking our hearts! What do you want from us?! We've entertained the idea of coordinating a trip for her to fly down to Les Vegas and meet her idols, but that requires funds we don't have. We have also considered forging the Osmonds' john hancocks and sending them her way, but that is cruel. Anyone have any better ideas?

Meanwhile, back on the home front:

I'm not usually a fan of Train, but for this song I'll make an exception. It reminds me of falling in love.

Also, lovin' this talk.

and this movie



And, you've probably noticed that my layout is all skiwampus these days, and I apologize. Does anyone know how to fix my page so that all those page elements currently situated at the bottom go to the right side of my page instead, like all the normal peoples' blogs? I tried dragging them in Arrange Page Elements but it didn't work. Help.

Also, is anyone else sick of Michael Buble? Great guy as far as I can tell, but man am I ready for him to gracefully exit the airwaves. I can't really say why.

Also, is there anything more beautiful than a beautiful, beautiful flamingo, flying across in front of a beautiful sunset? And he's carrying a beautiful rose in his beak, and also he's carrying a very beautiful painting with his feet. And also, you're drunk.

Till next time--

No comments: